We’re Shouting the News! We’ve Been Recognized by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and the Wisconsin RtI Center!
Congratulations, WGSD Community!
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and the Wisconsin RtI Center has recognized our schools for our implementation of behavior and reading at the silver and bronze levels.
Evergreen Elementary: Silver (behavior) and Bronze (reading)
Fox River Middle School: Bronze (behavior)
Trailside Elementary: Bronze (behavior)
Woodfield Elementary: Silver (behavior)
We’re so proud of the work we are doing together, and we accept this award on behalf of our students, families, communities, and staff.
Together, we’re successfully building a school-wide community that:
- closes achievement gaps
- consistently provides high-quality education for all students
- uses data to more quickly identify needs of students and provide support
- develops staff knowledge and skills to support all students
- nurtures relationships with students, families, and our community
- increases the number of students who will graduate ready for college or a career
National research shows that full implementation of an equitable system, like the one we are building, leads to improved student outcomes. Let’s continue our journey!
To learn more about the Wisconsin RtI Center’s Recognized Schools Program, visit www.wisconsinrticenter.org.