Tips for Navigating our New Website
Monday, June 26, 2017
Our new website is here! To help you find the information you want and need, here are a few tips and tricks!
- The main part of the district homepage and each school's homepage is the News, Events, and Live Feed Areas.
- News will be articles about district and school happenings. District News will include articles, like those that previously were a part of the district monthly newsletter. Each school's news section will keep you informed of the wonderful and exciting things happening at that specific site.
- Events will be the district and building calendars. This area will highlight upcoming events for parents and the public.
- Live Feed is an area that is for quick, short blasts of information. Think of this like Instant Messenger or Twitter. As we move into the fall, this will become a very quick and easy way for the schools and the district to communicate to parents and the community.
- In the upper right corner of the district page and the school pages, you will see the word Menu. Clinking here will take you to the static content of each homepage's website. Parents & Staff... please take note of the Quick Links section of this menu. Here you will find most of the content you wanted and needed from the previous website: 2017-2018 School Calendar, Computer Lab Links, Staff Links, Parent Links, Skyward Family Access and eFunds for School. As we near the upcoming school year, this part of the website will evolve at each of the buildings.